Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dr. Sketchy's


I went to Dr. Sketchy's last night and scanned a couple of my favorite drawings. I drew everything with a needle tip pen.





These are from the 1 minute sketches.











This is from 5 minute sketches.





This is probably somewhere around 10 minutes.



This was the 20 minute sketch around the end.

The model was wonderful and very talented! Her name was Deviana Fox.

It was a really fun event and if anyone wants more information, here is the website. http://drsketchysbaltimore.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

Ardent said...

wow i love it all !!!

Freddie pie Honey Bunches of oatmeal love said...

I love gesture drawings! D:
Too bad Im not really that good at it now xD

These artworks are amazing :)
~I need to take Drawing courses again lol!

Melissa Yee said...

That looks fun! Love your quick sketching :)